Job Opportunity – Aboriginal Employment Support Officer
Bungree is currently seeking a Full Time Aboriginal Employment Support Officer to support clients addressing and building on identified barriers to education, training, employment and to assist clients to achieve identified goals through case management.
- Certificate III Community Services, equivalent and/or relevant experience
- Experience attained through previous appointments, in the Adult Education, Training and Employments sectors
- Demonstrated experience in Case Management and achieving targeted outcomes
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Thorough understanding of the Adult Education, Training and Employment sectors as they relate to Aboriginal people.
- Ability to prioritise work load in order to meet outcomes
- Sound written and oral communication skills
- Current Drivers Licence
- Confirmation of Aboriginality
- National Criminal History Record Check
- Working with Children’s Check
- Drivers Licence
This is an identified position under Section 9A of the NSW Anti-Discrimination Act 1977.
Applicants MUST obtain an employment pack, complete all relevant paperwork & address the selection criteria.
Click here to download the employment package.
Suzanne Naden on 02 43500100 or email: email@example.com
Closing date: 5.00pm Friday 22nd June 2018