Job Opportunity – Aboriginal Transport Officer
Bungree is currently seeking a Full Time Aboriginal Transport Officer to join their Transport Program Team.
Bungree’s transport provides services to our elderly, frailed aged, people with a disability and our most disadvantage community members living on the Central Coast. We provide transport to medical and health appointments, social outings, shopping trips, community events, out of area appointments to Sydney and Newcastle for medical and health professional appointments.
- Certificate III Community Services, equivalent and/or other work experience
- Have a current licence to drive vehicles that seat more than 12 adults
- Have a clean driving record
- Demonstrated experience in working with elderly, frailed aged, people with a disability and disadvantaged community members.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Sound written and oral communication skills
- Computer skills
- Current Drivers Licence
- Confirmation of Aboriginality
- National Criminal History Record Check
- Working with Children’s Check
- Drivers Licence
This is an identified position under Section 9A of the NSW Anti-Discrimination Act 1977.
Applicants MUST obtain an employment pack, complete all relevant paperwork & address the selection criteria.
Click here to download the employment package.
Suzanne Naden on 02 43500100 or email: email@example.com
Closing date: 5.00pm Friday 22nd June 2018