Bungree Aboriginal Association has been operating as a registered not for profit organisation since 7th July 1995. Bungree has been providing services to children, families, Elders, as well as people with disability and disadvantaged community members for over 20 years.
Bungree Aboriginal Association:
- provides services for Aboriginal people across the Central Coast region
- is one of the largest Aboriginal not for profit organisations on the Central Coast and currently employs approximately 35 staff
- is one of the largest Aboriginal providers of housing on the Central Coast
- is recognised as one of the most successful providers of Aboriginal social services in the Central Coast
- is a registered and preferred provider for the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) to both Aboriginal and non-Aboriginal community members