Bungree is pleased to announce the introduction of Bungree Disability Services as a registered provider. With a long and rich history with Central Coast locals, Bungree is excited to continue to provide quality services for years to come.
Bungree has been approved for the following 11 support programs:
- Assistance in coordinating or managing life stages, transitions and supports
- Assistace with daily life tasks in a group or shared living arrangement
- Development of daily living and life skills
- Therapeutic supports
- Assistive products for personal care and safety
- Assistance with daily personal activities
- Assistance with travel/transport arrangements
- Assistive products for household tasks
- Household tasks
- Participation in community, social and civic activities
- Management of funding for supports in a participant’s plan
If you believe you are eligible for disability services please contact NDIS on 1800 800 110 or visit the NDIS website. You can also complete the NDIS Access Checklist to help work out if you can access the NDIS.
Or for more information on our programs, please contact Bungree Disability Services on 02 4350 0100.