Ageing Services

Bungree Aboriginal Association offers a number of ageing services to eligible recipients under the Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP) and Home Care Packages Programme (HCP), both initiatives of My Aged Care.

These packages have been designed to help you stay independent in your home and community for longer. Through these programs we can support you with a range of activities, from everyday household tasks to complex care needs.

To learn more about the range of supports offered by Bungree under these programs, please click on the program or service below:

Access to Ageing Services – MY Aged Care

Large-scale Reforms introduced to the Aged Care Sector in 2015 resulted in the creation of the My Aged Care System.

My Aged Care is the Australian Government’s starting point on your aged care journey. Through My Aged Care, you can find and access the government-funded services you need.

If you are an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander person over 50 years old and require assistance, please contact My Age Care on 1800 200 422 or click here for more information.

Referral to Bungree’s Commonwealth Home Support Program and Home Care Packages Program services will be arranged through My Aged Care.

If you have any questions about Bungree’s services or require assistance with your referral, please contact Bungree directly on 02 4350 0100.