Bungree is seeking experienced and passionate Disability Support Workers to join our team on a casual basis to assist with individual Support, Transport and other duties due to an increase of NDIS clients.
We are currently experiencing a high demand for male Disability Support Workers. Male applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Driver’s License
- First Aid Certificate
- National Police Check
- Working With Children Check
- Minimum Qualifications of Certificate III Disability & relevant work experience
If you fit the requirements, please send your resume and relevant qualifications to email@example.com
RE: Bungree Aboriginal Association Limited – Notice of Termination of Property Leases
We wish to advise that the NSW Civil and Administrative Tribunal yesterday made orders:
- staying the decision of the NSW Register of Community Housing to cancel the registration of Bungree as a community housing provider; and
- re-instating the registration of Bungree as a community housing provider
These orders were sought on the following bases:
- The stay was necessary in order to preserve the delivery of existing programs and services to Aboriginal people.
- Without a stay, Bungree may be deprived of any benefits from a successful appeal.
- Bungree has a very strong case against the Registrar.
The New South Wales Registrar of Community Housing did not oppose those orders being made.
The effect of those orders is that Bungree is able to carry on as a community housing provider in providing services to the Aboriginal community until the appeal against the Registrar’s decision is determined by the Tribunal.
In prosecuting these proceedings Bungree asserts that the Registrar’s decision was fundamentally flawed in that:
- The Registrar has breached legislation in numerous aspects.
- The Registrar has misapplied legislation in reaching his decision.
- Factual conclusions reached by the Registrar, and relied upon as reasons for his decision, are incorrect.
- Bungree was denied procedural fairness in relation to the decision.
If you have any questions concerning this matter at all please contact Bungree CEO Suzanne Naden on 02 4350 0100.
Suzanne Naden, CEO
Bungree Aboriginal Association
The Bungree office will be closed from Monday 23 December and reopen Thursday 3 January as we take a well-earned break over Christmas
If you need to contact us during this time, please visit our Contact page and we will respond to your enquiry upon our return.
Please note that the Bungree Aboriginal Association office will be closed tomorrow, Wednesday 19 December 2018.
We will reopen on Thursday 20 December.
If you need to contact us during this time, please visit our Contact page.