Bungree Aboriginal Association is proud to be a preferred provider of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) on the Central Coast.
Bungree delivers disability services under the NDIS to Aboriginal and non-Aboriginal community members in the Central Coast and Newcastle regions. We pride ourselves on our ability to deliver high quality and culturally sensitive care to people with disability.
With a long and rich history working with the Central Coast and Newcastle communities, we have been providing care-based services to children, families, Elders, people with disability and people experiencing disadvantage for more than 20 years.
Bungree Disability Services
Bungree delivers the following support programs under the NDIS:
- Support Coordination and Management: Assistance in coordinating or managing life stages, transitions and supports.
- Daily Tasks: Assistance with daily life tasks in a group or shared living arrangement
- Skills Development: Assistance with the development of daily living and life skills
- Therapeutic supports
- Personal Care: Assistive products for personal care and safety.
- Assistance with daily personal activities
- Transport: Assistance with travel/transport arrangements
- Equipment and Aids: Assistance with products, personal aids and equipment for household tasks
- Household Tasks: Assistance with carrying out daily household tasks
- Social and Community Participation: Participation in community, social and civic activities
- Support Funding Management: Management of funding for supports in a participant’s plan
Access and Eligibility
You can also complete the NDIS Access Checklist to help work out if you can access the NDIS.
Or for more information on our programs, please contact Bungree Disability Services on 02 4350 0100 (Option 7).