Bungree offers a number of services to eligible recipients under the Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP), an initiative of My Aged Care.
The CHSP helps you to stay independent and in your home and community for longer. Services offered by Bungree under the CHSP include:
- Flexible Respite – If you are being looked after by a family member or friend, and need a break from your usual care arrangement, there are services that can help you or your carer to take a break.
- Podiatry – Allied health foot care support.
- Social Support – Helping you to maintain an active social life by having someone visit you in your home, or by arranging visits and outings in the community.
- Home Maintenance and Modifications – Supporting you to stay in your own home by making your home safer and more secure.
- Personal Care – Helping you continue living independently including everyday tasks such as bathing and getting dressed.
- Domestic Assistance – Including help with housework and practical tasks around the home.
- Goods and Equipment – Helping you to maintain your independence if you have a functional limitation or if you just find it difficult to carry out day-to-day living activities.
- Transport Services – Providing transport to engagements such as medical appointments, hospital visits, other community services and more.
- Assistance with Care and Housing – Support and help for people who are homeless or at risk of being homeless including assessment and referrals to accommodation services and advocacy services.
- Sector Support and Development Officer – Supporting the implementation of the CHSP, including assisting service providers and clients to move to new arrangements with a focus on consumer choice.
Want to learn more? Click here to download our Commonwealth Home Support Program flyer.
How to Access Our Commonwealth Home Support Program Services
Referral to Bungree’s Commonwealth Home Support Program services is arranged through My Aged Care. If you are an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander person aged 50 years or older, you may be eligible.
Please contact My Aged Care for more information:
P: 1800 200 422
For assistance with your referral, please contact Bungree directly.